THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Of Kittens and Kitten Heels

Outfit Post!
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to posting again!
I'll start off with a picture of my outfit today!
After all, I can't have a fashion blog without showcasing my style!

Today's Outfit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jacket: Miss Sixty
Hoodie: Old Navy
Top: Ebay
Skirt: Wild Man Vintage (Lawrence, KS)
Tights: Sears
Pumps: Goodwill
Necklace: Claire's
At the moment I can't afford to buy expensive imported clothing, nor fit into it.
However, I do whatever I can to incorporate clothing from cheap and accessible shops into a style that I can admire.
My biggest inspirations in fashion are Spank! and Kera magazine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally love fairy kei style, unfortunately my parents DO NOT. I've been into 'Kawaii' fashion for almost a year, but my parents still won't accept the fact that I'm not going to be dressing 'normal'. I barely have any clothes that could be considered fairy kei, because i am unable to buy what I want. My parents just want me to fit in but I don't care about fitting in. I need help! How can i convince my parents to let me be fairy kei???

Pages