THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Wishlist #1

Spring 2010 Wishlist!

It's almost that time of year. For many people here in the states it seems like this harsh winter will never end, but don't let that get you down! I've complied a list of adorable items that I would love in my spring wardrobe. I made sure to put in something for everyone, with a range of different suppliers/brands. I also separated my wishlist into two different categories: one for girls/ boys on a budget (i.e. me), and another for shoppers interested in brand/botique goods from Japan. I hope you love these as much as I do!
Affordable Adorable!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. American Apparel, 2. AC/DC Rag, 3. Bodyline, 4. Bodyline, 5. Chocomint ,
6.Refuse to be Usual, 7.
Etsy seller pechepastel,
8.
Ebay seller zeestees4u,
9.
Etsy seller CutWithTheCakeKnife
, 10. Swimmer, 11. Sugarpop Clothing,
12. Refuse to be Usual, 13. Infanta, 14. Modcloth, 15.Sugarpop Clothing ,
16.Swimmer (ipod case),
17. Ribbon Holic (Cocomint)
Brand or Bust!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1) 6% Doki Doki, 2. 6% Doki Doki, 3. Angelic Pretty, 4. Angelic Pretty, 5. Listen Flavor, 6. Milk, 7. ReebokxMilkfed, 8.Milk, 9.Nile Perch, 10. Spank!, 11) Spank!, 12) Spank!

0 comments:

Pages